From zero to Clean Architecture
Sign up to my video course and learn the essential skills you need for Clean Architecture. I show you my strategies and techniques I use on a dialy basis to write clean and maintainable code. By the end of this course, you will be ready for the next level in your career.
What is in this course?
Over 3 hours of video content already and more to come.
Insights and understanding you need to get to the next level in your career.
Concepts and techniques you need in order to build maintainable and testable software.
- What is software design really?
- Change in software
- Separation of Concerns
- SOLID principles introduction
- Single Responsibility Principle
- GRASP introduction
- The Information Expert principle
- Strategy to tackle any new project and start turning it into a clean architecture
- Problem analysis
- How to apply the Single Responsibility Principle the right way
- Entity modelling
- How to apply the Information Expert
I am currently adding the next big addition of the course:
How to extend existing code using the Open/Closed Principle
- The Open/Closed Principle: what is it really?
- Abstraction in function of the OCP
- Polymorphism deep dive
- How to really implement the OCP
- Benefits of applying the OCP
Wouldn’t it be great if…
… you are being paid more because you have a better job?
… you have the confidence to tackle just about any problem, project or feature?
… you can just apply the Clean Architecture techniques and principles?